Robotics Curriculum Coordinator
Coordinated with iSTEAM’s mission and goal, develop robots and sample programs for instructional use, design robotics course contents and evaluate the effectiveness of current curricula and make timely improvements.
Coordinated with iSTEAM’s mission and goal, develop robots and sample
programs for instructional use, design robotics course contents and evaluate the
effectiveness of current curricula and make timely improvements. Specifically,
Develop parametric design concepts, project-based problem solving, and designs of
robotic systems aiming to generate curriculum, course schedule, teaching materials,
simulation and demo models, and other required recourse.
● Design a series of robot parts and models in 3D software SolidWorks, AutoCAD
and produce mechanical components with ABS material and a 3D printing
● Use Python Programming on VEX V5, VEX IQ, VEX GO, Arduino, Raspberry Pi
to configure the robot brain, motors, servos, and sensors to do complicated tasks
including automatically tracking objects, identify colors, calibration of the camera.
● Plan, design and prepare different robotics curricula for iSTEAM’s online classes,
in classroom after school programs and summer camps covering the students from
8 to 18 years old or grade 3 to 12, including curricula for students with special
● Design and develop various class topics for each curriculum including VEX V5
learning and competition, VEX IQ learning and competition, VEX GO, Arduino,
Raspberry Pi self-drive, prosthetics robotics, etc.
● Evaluate students’ and competition team’s performance. Adjust class content and
topics based on students’ project outcomes and improve students’ learning
● Collect robot performance data to determine effectiveness of robot design and
strategy executions to help students achieve better learning results and competition
● Review existing robotic solutions performance, debug and resolve issues as well as
identify and implement improvements.
● Perform other job duties as assigned including conducting research on cutting-edge
technologies of robotic hardware and software to create new robotic systems and
Master’s Degree in Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, EE, or Robotics.
If you are interested in this position, please email resume to email@example.com